A man will die, but not his ideas.
Monday, August 14, 2006
List of Favourable Books in Computer Science and Engineering
- Programming Language Pragmatics, Michael Scott, 2nd Edition
- Software Engineering: A Practitioner's Approach, Roger Pressman, 6th Edition
- Distributed Systems: Concepts and Design, George Coulouris, Jean Dollimore and Tim Kindberg, 4th Edition
- Artificial Intelligence: A Guide to Intelligent Systems, Michael Negnevitsky, 2nd Edition
- The Design Warrior's Guide to FPGAs, Clive "Max" Maxfield
- Java Number Cruncher: The Java Programmer's Guide to Numerical Computing, Ronald Mak
- Fundamentals of Probability and Statistics for Engineers, T. T. Soong
- Practical C++ Programming, Steve Oualline, 2nd Edition
- C++ Common Knowledge: Essential Intermediate Programming, Stephen Dewhurst
More to be added as time progresses...
Posted by A ::
10:57 PM ::
Post / Read Comments
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by the blog's author and included in the "A man will die, but not his ideas." weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
* Java and the Java Coffee Cup Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems,Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.